Making a difference by becoming a Care Assistant/Field Care Supervisor!
That’s just what you’ll be doing when you work with us. You’ll become part of our incredible team, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to vulnerable adults and transforming their lives on a daily basis.
In return, we’ll support you every step of the way, providing training as well as the opportunity to progress your career. The hours are flexible, which means you’re able to fit the role in around other commitments including childcare or studying. Bear in mind that you’ll be working on a rota basis, which may include early starts, late finishes and some weekend working.
Even if no previous experience as a care assistant, we will provide full training.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
- Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
What are the benefits of working with Peter-Philip Care?
- Competitive hourly rates from £9.00
- 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Continuous training & support will be provided which may include the opportunity to access formal qualifications such as apprenticeships
Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a care assistant at Peter-Philip Care.
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Peter-Philip Care is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Prinzessin Mary Ikoza - Crayford